Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hershey's Perfect White Chip Chocolate Cookies

I wanted to use up the Hershey's white (what we generally call "white chocolate" - love them!) chips that I had opened a week ago to decorate the Philadelphia Indulgence Chocolate Mousse Cheesecake, so tonight I am making Hershey's Perfect White Chip Chocolate Cookies.  The recipe is on the back of the bag, so pretty convenient. 

Clearly, I am not using cookbooks as much as I had planned, but this is how I roll in the couple of months before Passover - use up what I can when I can.

I had a whole bag minus the 1/2 cup or so I had previously used, so I added a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips too.  The cookies came out fantastic!!  I used real butter, and I think that made a big difference in flavor quality.  I'm not a huge chocolate cookie fan, but these are really good - not working towards my effort of losing the NY weight I gained, so I had cooked cabbage with some margarine and salt for dinner (yum!). 


2 comments:

  1. Love the pictures, especially of Issaac. Just wondering, could you post some recipes for something healthy and low carb? Just saying, I'm trying to lose weight here, not gain another ten pounds!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate isn't healthy? OK, I will rack my brains for something healthy!!

    ReplyDelete